Note: This Web site contains PDF documents that require Adobe Acrobat for viewing. Download Acrobat Reader here!
Nonimmigrant Visa Applications
- DS-160: Online Nonimmigrant Visa Application (for all nonimmigrant categories, including K applications)
- DS-156E: Nonimmigrant Treaty Trader / Investor Application
- DS-157: Supplemental Nonimmigrant Visa Application
- DS-158: Contact Information and Work History for Nonimmigrant Visa Applicant
- DS-1648 Online: Application for A, G, or NATO Visa (Applying in the United States only)
- DS-2019: Certificate of Eligibility for Exchange Visitor Status. This form cannot be downloaded here. Contact your exchange visitor program sponsor, who is responsible for entering the DS 2019 information into SEVIS, and providing the SEVIS generated DS-2019. Important Note: The current DS-2019 form generated with an expiration date of April 30, 2008 remains valid at this time.
- DS-3035: J-1 Visa Waiver Recommendation Application Instructions
Immigrant Visa Applications
- DS-117: Application to Determine Returning Resident Status
- DS-230: Application for Immigrant Visa and Alien Registration (Diversity Visa and Cuban Family Reunification Parole applications only)
- DS-260: Immigrant Visa and Alien Registration Application
- DS-261: Choice of Address and Agent
- DS-234: Special Immigrant Visa Biodata Form
- DS-1981: Affidavit Concerning Exemption from Immigration Requirements for a Foreign Adopted Child
- DS-1884: Petition to Classify Special Immigrant Under INA 203(b)(4) as an Employee or Former Employee of the U.S. Government Abroad
- DS-3032: Choice of Address and Agent
- DSP-122: Supplemental Registration For the Diversity Immigrant Visa Program
Other Visa Forms
Poverty Guidelines: I-864P
Important Note: The National Visa Center (NVC) cannot accept Form I-134 for immigrant visa processing. The NVC only accepts the appropriate I-864 form(s) listed above.
If you are looking for all other forms that begin with "I" (such as I-130, I-539, etc), these forms come from the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) in the Department of Homeland Security. You may download them from the USCIS forms page.